The Sonora Medical Clinic is a part of the Sutton County Hospital District and the Lillian M. Hudspeth Memorial Hospital. The clinic provides primary health care services and functions within the mission of the hospital district.
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday
8:00am - 5:00pm
To make an appointment, please call 325-387-7911
About Sonora Medical Clinic
The Sonora Medical Clinic is a designated a CMS Rural Health Clinic (RHC). Rural Health Clinics are federally qualified health clinics certified to receive special Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement. CMS provides advantageous reimbursement as a strategy to increase rural Medicare and Medicaid patients’ access to primary care services.
Diabetes Care & Education
At Sonora Medical Clinic care will be provided for patients living with diabetes and we are dedicated to providing assistance for families in our community. We will work with an entire care team to empower patients in self-care.
Create a culture of health and well-being in our cummunity that will lead patients living with diabetes to better manage this care within their personal definiition of health.
- Offer classes and one-on-one opportunities to educate and encourage a better understanding of diabetes.
- Reduce hospitalization with the improved knowledge base related to diabetes and related health challenges.
- To offer care for individuals and care givers
- To serve as a referral resource for other primary care providers in our community as well as all diabetic patients in this and surrounding communities.
Clear + Brilliant Laser Treatments
Clear + Brilliant Complete Treatment helps improve healthy-looking skin. For glowing, younger-looking skin, ask for the Clear + Brilliant complete treatment.
- No Surgery or Injections - Non-invasive, with no cutting and no needles, it can also be used to compliment other procedures.
- A Customizable Treatment - With two treatment options, you can customize your session to get your desired treatment outcome for your face, chest, or hands.
- Quick & Effective - One 30 to 45 minute treatment session can leave your skin feeling smoother, younger-looking, and give you that “radiant glow.”
- Minimal Downtime - Treatments are quick and gentle with little to no downtime, so you can get back to your life.
- Noticable Results - Routine treatments deliver noticable results that keep others guessing your secret.
What to Expect
The Clear +Brilliant Complete Treatment is a gentle laser procedure backed by advanced technology. A typical Clear + Brilliant Treatment consists of the following:
- Requires about 30 to 45 minutes for a session, which includes time for prep and consulation
- May involve application of topical numbing cream to your face prior to treatment in order to provide additional comfort.
- Some patients surveyed were able to apply makeup more smoothly following their treatment
- There’s little to no downtime after your treatment. You can get back to your routine the same day. Ask your provider to treat to complete.
Talk to your doctor today about Clear+ Brilliant non-ablative laser treatments for general skin resurfacing to see if you might be an appropriate candidate for treatment.
Sonora Medical Clinic Staff
D.O. Chief of Staff
Dr. Charles Pajestka